Benefit of studying in Canada as an international students
- Most Universities in Canada are internationally recognized
- Students prefer to study in Canada due to the quality of teaching which is equal to the degree of USA, Australia, UK.
- Tuition fees in Canada is around CAD 10,0000 to 30,000 per year which is cheaper than other countries.
- International students can work while studying and it is quite easy for students to earn your living cost
- Canada immigration has launched few laws for international students such as post-graduation work permit, traveling to other countries which attracted students most
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation and get PR
- Recognized degrees for better future
- A multicultural country
- You can study without paying the tuition fee by getting a full-tuition scholarship or even fully-funded scholarships.
- Students can build marketable skills like, writing skills, teamwork, critical thinking, presentation, communication skills, etc.
- Excellent health care with low cost
- Enjoy excellent quality of life
- Have an enriching cultural experience
So if you are looking forward to study in Canada, fulfill your dream with CI Study.
Study in canada with CI Study Ltd
Most of the students struggle to submit their applications to Canadian universities or colleges. It has deadlines and very rare any Canadian institutes consider applications after the deadline. As a reason, we have noticed that many students miss a year and they need to wait until the next intake is open. We, at CI Study Ltd is dealing with Canadian Universities since 2005 and our expertise are well-known about the key deadline which ensure a smooth admission journey.
We have dedicated teams of experts to help students with the entire visa processing and take care of the other things like health cover, insurance, any English language requirements and financial aid.
Why Study at a canadian University?
Canada is full of opportunity and welcome International student. Canada offers an easier access route to Study/Work/Migrate internationally. Embrace your independence with a Canadian education. Canadian education means quality education – Canadian Education is known all around the world for its quality. It teaches you skills that are relevant and much sought-after by companies.
- Valuable Qualification: Canadian qualification is well respected around the world and has a good reputation for the employer.
- Quality Assured: Canada maintain a high-quality education system, and the Canadian government has a policy in place to monitor education provider closely.
- A valuable cultural experience: Canada is a country of Multicultural; most people migrated to Canada from other parts of the world. As an international student, you will gain valuable multicultural experience during your study in a Canadian institution.
- Variety and choice: Canadian universities and colleges offer a vast range of academic and vocational opportunities available at all levels, from further to higher education.
- Value for money: One of the most attractive features of studying in Canada is that it offers good value for money. The tuition fees are reasonable for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Safe country: Canada is a safe and secure country to live for international students.
- Migration opportunity: Every year, many people come to Canada to live and work. As an international student, you will have the opportunity to live and work permanently in Canada.
Canada Universities and Courses for the International Students
Universities in Canada offering hundreds of courses for the international students. International Students are free to choose their courses and degree program. There is top 10 Canadian university which listed among top 100 universities in the world university ranking. The most popular Canadian provinces for international students are Ontario, British Columbia and Quebec, which between them are home to many of the top universities in Canada.
- Lakehead University
- University of Canada West
- Thompson Rivers University
- Royal Roads University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- University of Fraser Valley
- Capilano University
- Brock University
- Algoma University
- University of Saskatchewan
- Seneca College
- St. Clair College
- St. Lawrence College
- Winston College
- Alexander College
- Columbia College
- Centennial College
- Brighton College
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
In Canada, there is a wide range of students are studying Business management and public administration, Law, legal professions and studies, Robotics Engineering, Mathematics, computer and information sciences, Architecture and related technologies, and many other taught and research programs in the Canadian universities and colleges.
Are you planning to study at a university in Canada? Please Book an Appointment to talk to one of our highly experienced student consultants today. Fill up the assessment form to check your eligibility to study in Canada.